Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sorry for the long delay

I do plan to keep this updated regularly; however, I've been studying for the Sport Pilot Instructor checkride and I told myself I wouldn't touch the Super until this process is completed. I should be done with all that in the next week or so.

I have received most of the parts I'll be replacing, but I've been trying my best not to mess with anything yet. As I expected, the registration came back from the FAA incomplete (this happens a lot), but I resubmitted and I think it'll go through this time.

In other news, I've been flying this plane lately. It's a Challenger II that a customer wants me to train him in. Most of the guys around here aren't too fond of these planes, but I met a nice guy named Kyle who flies one. He taught me a lot about the airplane and how it was made to fly and personally, I don't think it's all that bad. Kinda flies like a boat, but it's smooth and quiet. I'd take it cross-country anyday.

No comments: